Dark Sauce Dark Sauce

Oh hey. A cool-ass vardo amination about a cool-ass game that I happen to fucking love. FUCKIN' SWEET.

And it's funny to boot. Really funny. One of my favorite moments really has to be halfway through. "Dark Souls! I keep forgetting that I'm playing Dark Souls". That just had me rolling. The art is sloppy and not the best, but hey, it's about the humor. And that's what counts. And what counts is that it's great. And I forgot where I was going with the counts. I can count to three. I am the Count.

Villager Comes to Town Villager Comes to Town

Your animation could use a lot of improvement, and I could have stood to see more scenes of brutal carnage in-between the tree axing and fishing and burying. It would have been fun to see.

That said, it was still amusing, and the joke hasn't been totally run into the ground just yet. So yeah.

Starbarians - Episode 1.5 Starbarians - Episode 1.5

I know that you may seek criticism or improvement...but I can't say much other than make more of this shit. It's funny as always, with fantastic art and great animation and music and acting and writing and...

...

Goddammit. You know what, take it. Take the stars and the favorite. Fucking hell, I can't find anything to criticize. Well, maybe the short length, but it's still a minute and a half of animation that blows most of the things here...hell, most of the things on TV away. And it actually makes sense that it wouldn't be as long because making it look good is far more important than making it long. That, and the joke was perfectly executed.

Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV

I thought I saw NERV's logo for a second, there.

The animation was, at times, absolutely incredible. The explosions were amazingly smooth. The Itano circus? Absolutely stunning. The mecha transformation? Incredible.

I definitely enjoyed how you stuck with the 16-bit aesthetics, albeit quite loosely, and overall, it felt like a massive homage to anime, video games, and being bug-fuck crazy awesome. I could see that at times, you used 3d animation, but it still looked fucking amazing.

Oh, and the music was kind of cool, too.

Evangelion in a Nutshell Evangelion in a Nutshell

And so, Shinji's psychological traumas melted away as he forced Rei to pilot the robot. Then everyone turned to Tang.

Killing Floor Sticks Killing Floor Sticks

I was about to take off a full star. Then the "LOADSAMONEY" appeared at the end.

You win. Stick figure animations are always nice in terms of movement. You nailed the action; it was fucking great.

DOSH. GRABBIT WHILE YAH CAN.

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

My lord, that was funny. I guess that having Santa ruin lives just tickles my funny bone. I'm a terrible person.

Your fire effects are simply amazing. The way that it flowed by the fat man's burning face was perfect! Not to mention the animation of Santa himself.

Simply amazing, chluaid...but that's to be expected from you.

chluaid responds:

aw thank you :)

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

It was already funny when you put in the bit of Pikachu and Batman having seizures. My sides left the universe when you had the artist being consumed by bitterness.

My god, it's the perfect parody of a parody.

Also, your art's still wonderful,a s is your animation. I especially liked the bounciness of Pikachu. And I mean the part where he was jumping across the screen, not the breasts.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Hyper Halloween Hyper Halloween

Auto, your comment was 2spooky.

...Oh wait. No it wasn't. Stop spamming the internet with this shit, you twat.

Now, the flash was great. It was fun, it was silly, the animation was great and the art was fun to look at. The pace was fast and hectic, perfect for the song, and it was just a joy to watch.

Nice job, Jeinu. Here's to hoping you don't spend several years sitting on another project before releasing it.

Jeinu responds:

Thanks :--) I will try to complete my projects from now on, haha. Finishing this one certainly gave me some confidence to do do.

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

If I were Batman, I would have punched the guy out, too. That's just a hypocritical dick move on his part.

This was fucking funny. I laughed hard at the end, and I found it a little endearing, in fact. Batman didn't hate the show, he hated the obnoxious fans.

Though, to be honest, I fucking hate some of the fans, too. But enough about that. It's a solid cartoon, that, while not groundbreaking, doesn't really need to be. It's short, it's funny, and it's amazingly voiced with fantastic animation.

And to those of you who are downvoting because of ponies: get over yourselves. Observe the video objectively. Stop fucking whining and give proper criticism. I mean, seriously. Most of you are saying "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE BAWWWWWWWWWWWW." I mean, hell, it's a fucking joke! Jesus Christ!